Should I text him?

So I met this guy at a party Saturday night and we were texting and then I invited him out to bowling.. We went bowling with another one of my friends and everything was cool he was a little quiet but still seemed very interested etc then we're leaving and he's asking what I'm gonna do by I had to drop my friend off so couldn't hang it anymore with him.. He said to call him when I get a chance and I said I'd text him.. Not sure if he thought that was weird but I meant is text him while I'm driving and then call him later.. But I'm texting him and then he doesn't respond... It's possible he could've fell asleep but I haven't heard from him all day and I don't know if I should just text him or wait until he texts me

• Text him
  • Don't text him

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're worried then text him , if he doesn't respond just move on i guess.

• I mean I'm not necessarily worried just wondering why he hasn't text me and if it's too much for me to text him

• if i was you i would text him just to make sure everything is okay , also you show him you care and that could lead to him wanting you more.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• don't text, call him. that's what he asked for