Who drives more?

Who drives more in the relationship? Why? Do you take turns driving if so how do you choose who drive when and where?

P. S I hate driving and I'm only 18!!! 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I drive most of the time. I hate driving, but most women expect men to do certain things so I do it. Often women will look at a guy like a freak if he doesn't want to drive. The only women I know that are okay with doing most of the driving are women with control issues were they have to be in charge of everything. I wish I could just find a woman that enjoyed driving instead so I wouldn't have to.

What Guys Said 3

• My wife prefers that I do the driving most of the time. She drives pretty often and does a great job it I must add but if we go out together she likes it if I drive. She however will NOT drive on our interstate system due to excessively high traffic volumes. She does not like being beside Tractor / trailers either lol

• My car drives more, in the relationship between my car and I.

• I like to take turns

What Girls Said 0