Would he go back to his ex girlfriend?

I like this guy I've been dating for like 2 months. I know I've been talking bout my ex too, but not so much as he does. His ex was on drugs and sold his dad's stuff to get drugs so he left her. She moved far away and it seems like he likes me a lot. Im just wondering if hel go back if she comes back? He says that she's hot and stuff like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have a calm, direct matter of fact conversation. Tell him you propose there be no further mention of exes. Just ask him point blank if he's considering going back to her. If he says no, get him to agree that if he changes his mind, he'll tell you right away., Then get on with life.

What Guys Said 1

• Talking to exes is a mistake

What Girls Said 2

• If that's something you seriously wonder, then it's best for yourself to not invest yourself into anything with him.
    Exes can have a magnetic pull which is why it's best not to get involved with someone who just got out of a relationship. They need time to heal in a healthy way where another person isn't being used as a distraction. Plus it's not fair for you to be building a new relationship on something like that.

• Yeah it sounds like there's risk for it, but you're both in the wrong for being involved with your exes. They are exes for a reason.