When should I tell the person I'm seeing that I had a breast reduction a little while back?

im currently not seeing anyone (havent been out with anybody since my breast redution) and i was just wondering when and how i should tell whomever i end up dating that i have had a breast reduction? thanks.

there are still noticeable scars so its not something that he won't notice if/when we get intimate.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in this position. She was upfront about it. I was disappointed but only because she made them too small - between A and B. Still, that wasn't the end of the world although that really made her very pear-shaped. What sucked is that she told me she might not be able to nurse. Her nipples were totally unresponsive so that was disappointing too. None of this caused me to dump her - there were other issues - but this did contribute to making that decision. I will say that the woman I dumped would meet someone else and be married in 2 years. So, you should give him the whole story right up front. If he would dump you over this, better to know ASAP than get a broken heart later.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it should wait until sex is on the table. Be matter of fact about it. The more so you are, the better he will likely take it.

• Why would you do that?

• does it matter.. why say anything.

• What's the big deal? No. Say nothing. If someone asks about the scars say "breast reduction". He'll say "oh"

That's it. Who cares. You didn't have a sex change.

• Whenever you feel like it. Although, it's probably really not that necessary

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think it's that necessarily, unless you have scars left and you think he should know before you get intimate.

• Only if you want

• No.. It is not relevant. I've had one and the subject never came up. I think you maybe selfconcious.
    Remember it's important only if you make it to be.
    If he asks, simply say yes and briefly say why. Then leave it at that.

• @update Still... say nothing.. If he asks then tell from breast reduction.