Girls, would you date a guy that was a loner in High school?

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• High school is in the past, what matters is if you're a loner now. And some girls would still date an introvert. They're just not as easy to approach.

• Yeah definitely. What does it matter who he was in high school? He could have been considered the ugliest geek in school to judgmental kids. But turn into a hunk and have a great job that will treat you great when he becomes a man. Everyone changes.

• It all depends if you can gain my confidence.

• Yes, I'd prefer that, we'd have something in common.

• Don't see why it would matter. High school wasn't a particularly swell time for me either so I'd hope people don't judge based on high school experience

• Why would we care about who you were in high school that's the past it's who you are and what kind of person you are now that matters

• I don't see why not cuz past is just past! We don't live in the past, we live in the present times! ;)

• Yes. I'm in college now and a loner.

• Yes I would

• That doesn't matter, but even if he's still a loner, I would still date him.

• That was as in the past tense? Why not? Why should his highschool life matter anymore