She asked for my number?

So there's this girl I work with who's absolutely gorgeous. The other day, I was at a music festival with one of my friends and she happened to be there with another guy. Said guy is just a mutual friend who already has a girlfriend other than the girl in question. Anyway, we talked for a bit then I went off with the friends I had came with not intending to intrude on their time. As my friends and I were leaving, I went to say goodbye and just say it was nice seeing her and tell them we were going to a nearby bar. At this point, she asked for my number, which I gave her but in my slightly drunken/entirely nervous state I forgot to ask for hers in return. Did I blow it by not asking for her's? How do I let her know that I'm interested without being overly forward, since I don't have her number? Keep in mind we don't see each other regularly but do have email and chat at my work place (not sure if that'd be weird).

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You're good. She might hit you up later. It's fine. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well, since you gave her your number wait for her to contact you.
    When she does... you can show you are interested by messaging/calling her.

The ball is in her court now.
    If she's mutually interested she will put your number to use.

0|0
    0|0
  • email her it won't be that weird.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Keep in mind we don't see each other regularly but do have email and chat at my work place (not sure if that'd be weird). >> That's actually a good thing.

0|0
    0|0