She asked for my number?

So there's this girl I work with who's absolutely gorgeous. The other day, I was at a music festival with one of my friends and she happened to be there with another guy. Said guy is just a mutual friend who already has a girlfriend other than the girl in question. Anyway, we talked for a bit then I went off with the friends I had came with not intending to intrude on their time. As my friends and I were leaving, I went to say goodbye and just say it was nice seeing her and tell them we were going to a nearby bar. At this point, she asked for my number, which I gave her but in my slightly drunken/entirely nervous state I forgot to ask for hers in return. Did I blow it by not asking for her's? How do I let her know that I'm interested without being overly forward, since I don't have her number? Keep in mind we don't see each other regularly but do have email and chat at my work place (not sure if that'd be weird).

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You're good. She might hit you up later. It's fine. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Well, since you gave her your number wait for her to contact you.
    When she does... you can show you are interested by messaging/calling her.

The ball is in her court now.
    If she's mutually interested she will put your number to use.

• email her it won't be that weird.

What Guys Said 1

• Keep in mind we don't see each other regularly but do have email and chat at my work place (not sure if that'd be weird). >> That's actually a good thing.