Did this make him think I wasn't interested?

I started talking to this guy I like at work the other day and I stupidly brought up how this other guy is into me and asked me out but I didn't want to go. I asked him for advice on how to turn him down, but now I'm worried he thinks i'm not interested or that was just unattractive to bring up other guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about it. It happens. Us guys can be a tad jealous, though, so you do need to be careful when bringing other guys up; especially if you think he's interested in you.

Even if you told him you turned the guy down, there's a sense of competition and comparison that goes on inside the guy's mind. I had a girlfriend tell me that, and I became upset because I was wondering why she told me and then went on about how good looking he was. Had I done that to her, she would have gone off on me. There was another girl who told me something similar, but was trying to make me feel good by saying she turned him down, but I felt a bit weird as to why she felt the need to tell me.

Neither of those were deal breakers, nor should it be for you. Just forget about bringing it up and try and resume your normal conversations with him when you see him.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 3

• ughhh u should never talk about other guys when u try 2 date some1!!!

• A lot of guys would probably take that as you just wanting to be friends. Puts a lot of guys off.

• Talking about other guys... may sound like you friendzoned him... not for sure just an opinion

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, it's a bad idea to bring up other guys when you're talking to your crush