Girls, I asked a girl out and the first date is in 6 days. Should I text her sometime midweek just to see what's up? or wait till Sunday?

Her and I have been texting on and off, but we aren't like talking for hours everyday.. I just feel like 6 days from now is a long time to go without talking..

I texted her today. She did not respond at all, but when I briefly saw her she seemed happy and maybe flirty? it was brief.. I'm so confused =/

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely text her before the date, even if it is just to confirm the date and tell her that you can't wait and reassure that you are interested. If you wait until the actual day of the date, I feel like it may end up awkward. If you have no other communication with her, what are you two going to talk about? Don't get creepy with it and text multiple texts in a row or every day. But don't pretend she doesn't exist either. If she agreed to a date, she probably is interested in you too. Maintain that interest.

• I texted her today. She did not respond at all, but when I briefly saw her she seemed happy and maybe flirty? it was brief.. I'm so confused =/

• Maintain your cool. See if she responds later. Text day of date to make sure it is still happening. She may just be busy

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's not a bad idea to text her sometimes midweek, this way she will think that you really want to get to know her. You can also ask what food and where she likes to eat to keep her interest. I personally would like when a guy asks me out and still making the conversation with me. :]

• If she has been flirty to you, I'm thinking she saw the text and wanting you to talk to her. Seems to me she's playing hard to get.

• Agree with those who suggest reaching out midweek. Just confirm the date, tell her how much you are looking forward to it, ask her input into your plans. "Is there a restaurant you want to try?".

Leaving her twisting in the wind for a week can allow her to think you aren't going to follow through and she may make other plans.

• Oh that's tough. If you see her, remind her and see what she says.

• I think you should message her. It let's her know you're thinking about her and that you're excited for the date (:

• Of course message her! Girls love feeling like you care. But I'd limit it to one conversation started in a few days and then the day of just to conform. Anything more is overkill, unless of course you've talked daily before this.

• She pulled the same move I would have done. The brutal truth (I think) is that she's not really interested, but she's avoiding conflict by being nice to you... and the attention you give her probably also feels really good.

• I would text her just so she knows your thinking about her.

• Just do what you feel like doing, if you want to text her go for it! Just don't smother the girl :)