He randomly tried to kiss me and offered to drive me home?

We have been on a few dates, hooking up, hanging out for three months now. I think he does like me but not sure if he is looking for something more than just hooking up. but he did just tell me he missed having me in town, and we hung out with a group last night, I said I would cab home and he offered to drive me home, and iniated kisisng me twice? Did he just want to get me alone?

Im just wondering does he really like me and care about me? I do like him and want more than just hooking up

Most Helpful Guy

• I see nothing weird with it. He offered you a ride, it's a very polite thing to do. He tried to kiss you and you have been on a few dates. All this situation is normal in my opinion.

• I know, but Im just wondering does he really like me and care about me? I do like him and want more than just hooking up

• It seems he cares very much about you. But I think that if you want more than hooking up you should tell him and ask where you stand.

What Guys Said 1

• i guess he might was trying 2 act like a "gentlemn" by offering u a ride...

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he might like you.