Guys, best first date?

When and where was your first date? Details!!!

6

Most Helpful Guy

• In college, I asked a girl out once it became really obvious she wanted to be more than just friends. I had known her for about 2 months but we always had weekly dinner/movie sessions.

I took her out for some Japanese food and we walked about in downtown Des Moines. Not scary at all! we actually walked a very long distance but it didn't seem like that because we were enjoying each others' company.

Fancy first date I suppose ^^ but we both really liked each other and had known each other so..

What Guys Said 5

• My first date was with this guy long ago, we went to a nice organic place shared some weird food haha and talked politics and life. It was a great date but he wanted casual sex amd I was more Intrested in taking things at a snails pace.
    since I wasn't sure if I was gay or in a phase.
    My first date with a woman was years later with ky first true love. We went for a walk in the park and made love in the grass, we spent the entire night staring at stars talking about dreams and what we wanted in life... it stillholds great in my mind.

• don't know if it's necessarily a date, but one time I went to get pizza with my female friend, and then we drove around and walked around for like 3 hours. And there was like no awkward silences at all, we talked the whole time. So yeah it was nice.

• I'll let you know when I have one :3

• First date was at the cinema 👍👍 proud

• You're 500 questions about girlfriends reminds me how single I am