Girls, Is it bad to like women from another race? People online claim it is and I see weird views from people?

Anyway I have liked Asian women ever since I was little. Interestingly enough I have also tried to be with white women and talk to white women but funnily enough it's like they don't acknowledge or see me.

I in fact have never had a white woman flirt with me and in fact very rarely see any look at me. They mostly seem to be looking away and not realize you are there most of the time. It's a pretty funny thing really when I think about it.

But it doesn't bother me too much since I really like Asian women anyway. And interestingly enough many seem to like me also. I can be friendly and smile at an Asian woman and they seem to reciprocate most of the time and they are easy to approach and talk to. It doesn't feel like I am forcing it with them, it feels like they want it also which makes it easy.

I was in Japan 5 years ago and I was surprised how quite a few liked me there. Put it this way, I got laid there a few times.
Where as when I come back to Australia most of the women here seem like they aren't even into men and most just won't even talk to you or even look at you. lol.

I found a site where a lot of men report similar experiences. How they seem totally unwanted in countries like USA, Australia, UK and most women seem like feminists and have chips on their shoulders. But when they go overseas in a lot of countries women are better and actually like men more.

And it isn't just foreign, I have found pockets within Australia where the women are nice. I went to Chinatown in Sydney and flirted with a few women. And a few reciprocated and liked me back and I was with one that night.

This is me here.
postimg. org/image/89d3q3j55/

I expect to get some hateful responses. lol
Doesn't bother me really.
I only asked the "girls" on here because I have seen some real butthurt and troll "guys" on here so it's best to not even ask them since it's just silly.

I just asked this to see the answers. I already don't care what racist stuff people write.
Most guys I ask when I ask them about this admit it also. They tell me that feminism maybe is what has screwed up a lot of western white women. Made the women cold, cynical and not open.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• It is alright to like someone a different race as you. My personal opinion i think its totally awesome, also who cares what people think of your realationships with different races. i am a black women that has a "thing" for white/caucasian men even though i have dated black men before i just prefer to step out the box and try different things. Anyways i think you should go for the asain women. Dont sacrifice your likings just because someone thinks you dating an asain women is weird.

What Girls Said 8

• Attraction to race is just personal preference. Though I can report as an Asian women who grew up in Taiwan, we kind of fetishize white men, much thanks to Hollywood I think. Also Asians are just culturally more mellow and courteous.

• I think it's fine to like anyone from any race. If u r just more attracted to Asians that's so be it, go date an Asian u don't need our opinions

• No. It's not "bad". You're attracted to what you're attracted to so how can you be faulted for it.

• Race shouldn't matter and go by what you like. Love has no race either. And don't listen to racist people

• honestly, it's not weird. i happen to be in love with Asian guys soo ;)

• Why don't you try middle eastern women, you wouldn't think about Asian women ever again

• I use to feel the same like guys of my race ignored me. I know it's mainly because I don't fit the stereotype or 'act' like my race.

I was always attracted to a guy who's good looking regardless of race but I didn't date them because of culture difference and peer's disapproval.

If you click with someone go out with them unless you can't handle some disapproval or dirty looks

• Wow, I really had no idea about this stuff.
    You should come to Sweden!! swedish women are more into they black, Asian what ever except Swedish men.
    Cuz Swedish men are such cowards.
    buy yourself a plane ticket and you'll get a completely different view.