Guys, whats up with guys in college not wanting to date?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I heard US colleges are Nuts as hell with parties all the time so id imagine they are just wanting to enjoy the single, get laid every night period they have in college why they have it for probably the only time in their lives.

But in the UK, Our colleges are very much like a more Mature High School, And if your college is like that, Id imagine its just because the guys are more preoocupied with their studies and wanting to make the most out of their college oppurtunity and not fk it up by prioritizing girls.

Big culture difference i guess, Take your pick ;)

What Guys Said 11

• Alright, time to go to town. What is up with women always wanting relationships? What makes you think you even have enough time to grow the relationship, since you have to study? You most likely have little to no time to date. If you end up having to break off the relationship then it will be your fault because you knew that you did not have enough time. Why not focus on your career? Most men and people in college are there to get good grades and to focus on their career. The problem is that you have let Hollywood skew your perception of a relationship. Just as equally as men want ass, you want commitment. Are you looking for a husband? Probably not, so this commitment will just end horribly and make you an insurmountable hypocrite. Also the majority of men are not in college, therefore they can be more selective on the women they chose in college because they are more favorable

• I wanted to date In college and did. Lots of girls were hos and thats kinda when I realized im not so sure about this whole commitment thing if this Is whats out there.

• Its the whole mentality of college, some want to live the life of a swinger. Amd others I think are just being honest with themselves. Since idds are even if things go really well, different majors and paths in life will split you up. So its best to stay on your path amd settle for the person you meet later in life when you have your shit in order.

• They have more options because they are surrounded by attractive women their own age, so they will go for what appeals to them more. If they want casual sex, they might not need to 'settle' for a relationship because they can hypothetically find a new woman.

• In cruder terms, in his point of view it's his way or the highway because he can replace you.

• Honestly it is the same for me. I want to find someone to date as well, but it's my college

• Class of 2013 checking in.

Guys are crazy in college. Just have fun and let things pan out afterwards. I'm dating my most recent college GF still.

• It just you and/or your college.

• A lot of guys that age just want to sleep around I don't I would rather be single or in a relationship with a women who I love then have a worthless one night stand with a woman who I don't have feelings for.

• Who wouldn't want to date you? You have THE cutest face I have seen in a long long time. Wow!

• Just got to find your guy

• Semester exams :(