Guys, drinking?

Do you like it when your girlfriend relaxes and has a few drinks with you? Have you ever had a girlfriend who was had too much to drink? What did you do?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• yea that would be a relaxing time
    even she got drunk, as long as at home it will be okay

What Guys Said 7

• Used to drink with my girlfriends all the time. The only time they stopped is if they were pregnant. After that it was when time and babysitters permitted. It's demonised a bit these days but it's the best way to get to really know somebody. A few drinks make a person let their guard down and you see who they really are.

• I have more stories of drunk girlfriends and dates than will fit in here.

I just do my best to look after them.

• I like to drink every once and a while and people tell me I'm an annoying drunk...

I might need to control that better when I get a gf. I'm glad if she can drink a little too but I don't require it. Anyway I'm honestly not sure

• Drinking and smoking are huge turn ons for me. I would want to have a girl who drinks with me and sometimes become drunk with me too.

• Good question I usually prefer her to only have a few drinks and get a buzz goin. Im usually the one that gets plastered. Its unattractive when girls get white girl wasted. Here and there okay but I have to be sober to watch over her.

• I don't drink but as long as she doesn't get drunk it's fine with me I suppose.

• haha yeah, I had to put her in bed. I can't complain, I enjoy a drink myself.