White Guys, want do you like about black girls?

I'm attracted to white guys and I try to talk to them but the always say your not the type of black girl I'm in to. What do white guys like about black girls?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont know if this will come off as a bit weird, So, Please tell me if it does.

But, This is me Personally, Coloured chicks, Are just as hot as White chicks, If not more (Where i live, I honestly can not say i have ever seen more than 1 or 2 Coloured chicks within 10 years of my age range), So to me, Then are like a Rare beautiful thing.

But (This is where it may get weird), When i look at things of coloured chicks, Regardless of their size and stuff, I can't really call any of them Unnatractive like i could with white chicks, Because, To me, (This may sound racist so sorry if it does), They all look fairly similar, (Just as to a Western person, a lot of Asians look the same, Just as to Asian people, a lot of western people look the same). Which, To me, Is a good thing i think.

It takes out a lot of Judgementalism, Which i think is why i think Coloured chicks are naturally more Beautiful then white (Not saying i dont find white chicks attractive, I do, But, Well, You get what i mean), I don't know, Maybe thats just me.

But, When you see things of Coloured chicks, They are a lot of the times, Naturally... ''Bigger'', Than white chicks, Not fat, Just, Everything in proportion is a little bit naturally bigger, And, I think bigger chicks are more attractive, So, Maybe thats another just me think.

But yeah, I can't really say much, Like i said, I've only ever seen a handful of Coloured chicks where i live, And have never really talked to one ;P.

Again, Sorry if this came across as weird or racist, wasn't my intention xD, Just speaking my honest opinion. Hope i helped.

What Guys Said 10

• I tend to be very attracted to dark skinned black girls. Personality wise she has to be well spoken and intelligent, some people would call it "white washed"

31.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_ncts4dYnnb1qj8gaq.jpg
    urbanmogullife.com/.../bria.jpg

• That's a good question and I think that depends a lot on the guy. For instance, I like Gayle King. Girlfriend has a lot going on underneath her dress, but she does package it well and she has a very nice face - even without makeup. Also, of course Halle Berry is righteous, but she's mixed. I like Angela Bassett and Gabrielle Union is nice too. Angela Bassett has got it going on though. I had a friend named Jackie - God I miss her - she was hot and she had two white BFs. I would have considered it an honor to be with her. We definitely had a sexual tension going on. Unfortunately, there's no pics of her but she herself said "I've got a black girl's butt." and she had DD boobs a great smile and wonderful dreadlocks.

• Every white guy wants to be in the middle of two black girls and play real life Oreo. Then all ya need is milk

• Lol so um if I may ask are you white? And if so can you elaborate more on this comment?😂

• Lol your funny "chocolate booty"😂 no but yah I agree with you 100% but it's just that it seems like that it was because of color.

• Yeah, I think certain people in each color or race can ruin it for others. Like how some abnoxious, loud black girl yelling makes some white guys think "wow, I'm sticking with white girls" or spoiled rotten preppy white girls being all pissy and making black guys not want to date white girls. But you're right. Color shouldn't matter, but to some it does

• Have to say the booty!

I grew up not really knowing many black girls until 7th grade, and it took probably 10 years to get used to and find many black girls attractive, but I've dated several since my mid twenties. Depending on where you live, the white guys just might be used to you. But you're hot, and hopefully you don't have to deal with too much racism.

• I've never dated a black girl. I don't know why, just local demographics I think. I've been friends with tons of black, half-black girls though. I've dated white girls, a ton of Latinas, and some Asians. I <3 interracial HBBs.

• Not attracted to black girls. I find some very pretty and can appreciate their beauty, but I'm just not physically attracted.

• There are some really hot black girls. If I may speak uncensored, I've noticed that slender black women have insane figures and amazing asses.

I'd have no problem dating a black young lady.

• I am not racist but I haven't seen a black girl who I find attractive. I am not into black girls I suppose.

• Tight ass and pink puss. Black girls like to move and try new things sexually than most white girls

• 0|0