How do you get a boyfriend?

I'm a pretty girl and 9 out of 10 days there is always a guy trying to flirt with me whether I know them or not, and thats pretty annoying since its a regular bases but how do you get a boyfriend? I'm a sweet, funny, pretty girl. I just have no clue of how people get boyfriends. So how do you? and when you start dating your automatically boyfriend and girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• you see, instead of ignoring the guys flirting, you flirt back. thats how u get a boyfriend

• I only flirt with the guy I like when he flirts with me, unless you count laughing at some of those guys corny jokes then yeah

• think about how guys ask girls out. now do that to him. Just ask if he wants to go out to the movies or something.

• Okay

What Guys Said 4

• Have you tried asking? That's usually the simplest way.

• You keep in touch, and build a relationship.

• Dating means you are technically his girlfriend but that would mean that they would also be one of your best friends

• Give response to guys who try to flirt if you like them😊 n relationship n dating is different 😉

What Girls Said 2

• you have to talk about being boyfriend and girlfriend, its not like you go on one date and you're a thing, unless you talk about it. you need to build a relationship with the guy. Things don't happen like they do in the movies and thats a harsh reality, because movie love stories are wonderful and happy, sure they have their ups and downs, but they always turn out well in the end, and thats kind of what everyone wants

• I always wonder what happened to my friend and his current GF... one day he just told me that he had been driving her home from school every day (and she's his coworker) and he said they had sex and he said she was his GF. Pretty much all at the same time.

• Ever hear that saying?, good things come to those who wait?:) I'm in the same situation too:( I think boys are actually afraid to ask pretty girls out:)

• Intimidated by beauty? LOL

• That's it! Lol

• Yeah, happens to insecure guys.
      I only talk with girls who I think are attractive though so I don't know why guys would be intimidated.