Will loneliness cause your standards and self respect to go down?

are you more acceptable of things you usually wouldn't be like look wise and disrespect just to fill someone there and have someone near. what are your views on this

Most Helpful Guy

• I swear im getting close to this point

• I'm actually surprised to hear a guy say that it's usually the last thing a guy would consider well from my experience

• yep I agree with that

• Man when you come up through school believing stuff it eventually gets burned in your head i always got the ewwws when a girl found out i liked them always got laughed at

What Guys Said 2

• Yip. Im 32 and have no respect or pride whatsoever (that died long ago) and I know its the ultimate reason why I don't get women. Im banging over 40 yr olds now who have been hurt by their ex-husbands lol. Rock n roll.

• I've thought about that yes. Like lowering my standards (more with a girls physical looks).

What Girls Said 4

• It can if you allow it to, since loneliness can lead to desperation.

• Yes and yes, most definitely. Life doesn't turn out the way you thought it would. You let things pass because you want them to desperately stick around.

• I believe so

• Not for me.