Girls, what makes a guy confident and why do you like it?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I like when guys are willing to start a conversation and help keep it going. And doing things like simply asking the waiter something so I don't have to or running in front of me to get the door. Talking or bringing up a difficult conversation.
    One main thing that bothered me was when my ex and I would order a pizza and I would pay, he would completely leave the room or go to the bathroom on purpose once the delivery guy got there. That bothered me. I was opening the door to a complete stranger and he wasn't by my side. Simple little things like that is what I like in a confident guy.

What Girls Said 3

• A capable person who believes in himself and his abilities in no matter what he does and isn't afraid to compliment, flirt with me and use his imagination in our conversations or isn't afraid to use his brain for that matter, he's not afraid of his feminine side or acting intellegent in front of his friends and isn't attached to the hip of his friends and makes his own choices and lets nobody tell him what to do EVER.

• I like it because it's just damn sexy, i know he's made those choices all on his own and not asked his mates if he should like me and go out on a date with me, i like to know a guys entire life is based from his own imagination and intellegence, not the lame intellegence of their friends who assumes they know what's best for him... he KNOWS it's damn sexy too.

• I AGREE!

• I love it when a guy is not ashamed or afraid to take you out, when he doesn't let his friends decide or other people, someone with his own mind, and someone who is creative with his thinking, who can make you laugh etc, another one is when a guy isn't afraid to tell you the truth no matter HOW HARD, i respect a man like that, and a man who stands up for you ofcourse, a man who isn't afraid to take risks, and a man who isn't picky or too emotional! i want a MAN, not a woman.

• To not be scared to give you a compliment or show that you like it. Both sexes loves attention. This attracts each other cause the other person makes you feel good so u want more of that feeling