Guys, what do you look for in a women. Mentally and Physically?

What girls are you attracted to? What are some things girls do that turn you on?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Physically: not ridiculously out of shape or unhealthy. A feminine jaw line. Nice eyes. Long hair. A sense of style is very attractive as well. Don't really care about much else physically.

Mentally: intelligent. Confident. Ambitious but altruistic. Witty but not too snarky. Pensive. Optimistic and not too cynical. A dreamer. Hardworking (to match the ambition). Open with her feelings, I hate having to pry. Not very religious. Embraces her individual quirks.

I think that's most the stuff that would really stand out for me.

What Guys Said 9

• Blonde hair, blue eyes, big ass, big tits, white teeth, short in stature, able to hold a conversation, fun and playful, smart (has a degree), artistic, like to cook, has great communication skills, good in bed, knows when to give me space, dresses well (because she knows I am judging her), works out, lets me hang out with my friends, lets me be me, DOES NOT ATTEMPT TO CHANGE ME GOD DAMMIT , FOR HER OWN PLEASURE, has a sense of style, and has achievements with several non for profit organizations, along with, not being a hypocritical feminist

• Thats great but try not have too much pride and humble yourself. I have never met such a women.

• And you have probably never met such a man but since I am those things, I am willing to wait for such a woman

• Personality, GSOH, Warmth, Honesty, Good conversationalist and we have connection.
    If I got that I wouldn't care what she looked like.

• Sense of humour, good heart, massive personality, tall

• I don't know really but every girl has there own way to turn on a guy like your smile 😊 is sexy n can kill anyone... at least I like it😶 so it different types of turn on for different type of people 💐

• Independent. Fit. Loyalty. Ability to take a joke. I like to see that they are classy and have decent common sense and intelligence. Physically I like in shape girls. Any girl who is even the slightest bit crazy I will not touch

• Ability to take a joke is very important. I have seen lots of fights between married couples who can't do it.

• i love bright colored eyes and for her to be somewhat smart so we could have an actual discussion instead of just random teenage bullshit and i love girls who read (not 50 shades of grey crap books) also im tall so it would be nice if she was average to tall height

• Smart, funny, caring , and physically : cute smile , good hygiene , not overweight

• For me the physical one doesn't matter tbh what i want is a good mentality thats all :)

• Someone who looks like you and who is also kind hearted and cool.