Guys, how the freak do I find a guy that is ready to commit and actually treats me right?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• They are out there. Don't search for it and just let it find you.

What Guys Said 6

• Be clear you're only interested in dating.

Don't waste time with guys who act like asking you out or being a couple is a huge deal.

Meet more guys, filter more aggressively.

• You can't. There are some guys that are ready to commit, but there are several problems. Some of those guys may like you, and you may not. Some of those guys you may like, but don't like you. The guy you would like and would like you back and is ready for commitment, may live somewhere far from you. Or you may simply not notice each other. Thus, you guys won't get a chance to meet each other. All you can do is try to date more guys you are interested in, and you can hope that one of those guys actually want a commitment.

• Easy,

you don't.

Just befriend multiple guys, either from class or wherever you hang out, hell even friends of friends.

the trick is to open as many doors as you can and walk through the one that you think is best.

• I'm not good with multiple doors

• Ever hear the phrase apply for 100 jobs and if 2-3 get back to you you're lucky? And if that doesn't work, apply for 100 more?

Same thing applies here.

You know what you won't, don't compromise it at all. Keep meeting and greeting, and you'll find him

• Ready to commit? You are only 20.

• No like marriage but I've never been in like a relationship. No one wants me for long term

• Well it can end in marriage just no time soon. I'm just tired of being used for sex. Yes I'm in college

• So what makes you think that you will have the time to properly date? How can you give him the time he deserves if you are busy studying?

• stop overlooking the ones you are kind of attracted to but not really.

• Try looking in your friend zone, there's bound to be some.

• I don't have a friend zone anymore. He escaped last summer

• Well your zone isn't that good if you let them fly away willingly :P