Guys, So there is this girl, why does she have such a lovely and hot boyfriend?

Ok guys tell me something. There is this girl that I work wish.
She is
1) Morbidly obese
2) Smelly
3) Lazy
4) Whinger
5) Stupid

Why does she have such a hot boyfriend? Can you tell me what he sees in her?

I mean come on guys, please tell me what is the magic in those homely looking girls that you go for. I understnad I sound really shallow, but I have gone for ugly guys in my life but they had something to offer. She doesn't.

So tell me.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To him, she is basically pretty, attractive, and have a nice personality while to other people like yourself, she doesn't deserve him. Everyone has preference. Like for me, I would never date any Asians simply because I'm not attracted to her in any way; it wouldn't be fair for her to begin with.

What Guys Said 8

• Perhaps he sees in her something that you don't. Since I've never met her, I couldn't tell you what that could be.

Why do you even ask? If they are happy, then so be it.

• She has nothing to offer in your eyes. In his eyes she has everything to offer.
    Unless he's part of a fraternity and he's setting her up for a pig party

• That is freaking hilarious... but when you say "plenty to offer"... what do you mean by that? Like what is there to offer

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe he sees her whining as ambition of never settling for anything less that she wants or some other b. s. like that. I also never said "PLENTY to offer"

• I bet she has a better personality than you do. You sound like a real bitch.

• Because she actually did it !
    When a girl meets a guy, she makes all of these assumptions (sometime negative ) and you don't give them a chance, because you already think you know what type of person they are.

• maybe she's nice and not just going for guys because they have something to offer you sound like a whiney beach

• Lol, I don't have an answer for this one!

• He probably isn't how... you just have bad taste

• personality maybe. all guys are different.