I'm having a first date, help?

I'm 18 and my boyfriend is coming over to my house for the first time and we plan to watch movies together, any tips, and what should I do if he try's to Kiss me? (I've never been kissed)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Just relax, as the Japanese and Okinawa people say in regards to martial arts no think meaning don't think, go with the flow do what feels natural to you, follow your instincts. So relax and have fun it's a date after all not a math test lol.

• You'll be fine. Just have fun you know; it'll come naturally when he does.

• First and foremost, decide ahead of time how far you're willing to go. What are you okay with doing, and what aren't you okay with doing? If he starts to cross that line, stop him and let him know you don't want to go any farther. Aside from that, just enjoy your time together. If he tries to kiss you, kiss him back. Don't worry if it seems awkward... You'll be fine. Just enjoy each other's company.

What Girls Said 2

• Be cool, if he try's to kiss you and you feel ready kiss him back it's going to be awkward of course since its your first kiss, but you'll get the hang of it. Good luck :)

• tell him u dnt kno how i kno it souds embarrising but my mf taught me so if he likes u he'll help u :D