Guys, what is your ideal girl?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Physically, I have no type the best way to say it is if she's hot, she's hot. Personality, I don't want a push over, I'd like someone with a mind who can disagree with me but smart enough not to just disagree with me for the fun of it. A sense of humor and being realistic yet optimistic is very important; I hate people who are sad and always bitching. Being honest and authentic; I hate fake, fake hair, fake face, fake friends fake smiles, just be real. Someone who has a goal and some sort of passion. In the end, I really just want someone who I can get lost in. Someone who I can go off with to a far place or in the calm of our living room just forget the world and enjoy the good in life.

What Guys Said 17

• A girl who's real (Not afraid to say or do whatever is on her mind), and is just being herself. Also I tend to like a girl who has a nice smile, beautiful eyes, and has an amazing Australian or British accent.

• White, slim or not too chubby, big boobs to make her feel special with, nice understanding personality, the ability to accept that I am a gamer (But that will change soon because im studying to become a cop) blond hair is the best... Umm I done I think :3

• Anyone who is nice, I'm in no situation to judge people on their Physiques so I don't.

• 0|0
  • My ideal girl is someone who's intelligent, kind, funny, and cute

• A woman strong in Heather.
    And determined in mind
    Independent in nature
    Polite to people
    Beautiful to my eyes

And finally And most importantly

Loving mom and a role model to my children. And capable of protecting them in my absence.

• A girl who doesn't get butthurt and has an awsome sense of humor and fun sized

• Someone who is caring cosiderate likes dogs who is a partner!

• A short girl who has curvy body, short hair and a beautiful face.

• One that's nice. Makes it easy to aproach you. Instead of surrounding yourself in you friends bubble.

• One that's trust worthy.
    One that wouldn't beg.
    Maybe even one that doesn't bring trouble.

• Athletic/slim with curves. Classy, fun, ambitious, happy personality.

• a sweet geeky girl w a beautiful face, a beautiful soul, but w a bit of a naughty side;)

• Someone who I can trust, who will stand beside me through thick and thin, no matter what.

• I just want a decent white girl.

• You 😳 ...

• 0|1