Guys, would you be ok with this?

If you had a girlfriend that got hit on a lot, and you were around or knew about it, would this make you not want to date them anymore? Or would it make you feel happy that other guys want the girl that you have?
Thanks =)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me tell you my story. I like a reception girl and I try to ask her about everything and sometimes she pisses off on me because she thinks that stuff are irrelevant. But she cools off because she remembers I want to talk to her. This is one of our romantic interaction. But when I am around I see there are a lot of other guy who teases with her too and looking at her answering all that stuff makes me feel off. It is a little bit not ok if you ask me but when she lets me know that I am special I am more than ok. You have to be careful if you meant this about yourself.

What Guys Said 12

• Well... it'd make me uncomfortable... but its not like she can help it. I guess that depends on how much i trust her. If she ever told me about it happening, I'd ask how she reacted. If i was satisfied with the way she handled the situation, it wouldn't bother me that much.

I mean, for instance: One of my exes, when we were together got asked out by a guy. She told me how she replied, "no thanks. I already have the best man i could ask for". It made me feel really good at the time- not only her reaction- but the fact that she actually told me about it happening.

So if said GF did things like that, then I'd be ok with it :)

• Not too fussed... if she comes home with me and has a laugh about it every night, could not care less

• It 100% depends on how she reacts to said attention.

• If would kinda enjoy it if she made a game out of swerving dues when we'll out together and it's clear she's not single.

• It would really depend on how she responds to other men hitting on her.

I would expect her to put in a serious face so men don't hit in her.

If men are hitting on her, she is most likely smiling back, or leading them on somehow.

• They can like what they want to like, but they can't get between us.
    If they ended up talking to my girl in front of me, I wouldn't mind either.

Just as long as she isn't having a relationship with him behind my back.

• My GF gets checked out when I'm with her, especially when we go to the gym or out to dinner together. Used to piss me off, but whatever.

• It'd make me want to date her more.
    She must be pretty...
    Or a whore.
    ...
    Either way, I'd still continue to tap that.

• It's not her fault...

• If she doesn't acknowledge them then I dont care

• If you react to the attention and put them beforee then I would dump you super fast.

• It is OK if she let's them off.. I would not be particularly happy about it though