Is my stance narrow-minded and wrong?

I am a white man and I don't date white women. I have had bad experiences with white women and have found non-white women to be better people, nicer girlfriends and all round just better people.

I have met some nice white women but I have never been tempted to go back to dating white women when I attract black women, Asian women and latina women, these women are so much better.

I get called narrow-minded by friends and family who state that white women are better.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you're narrow minded at all, you're obviously very open minded if you're dating outside of your race. Do what makes you happy

What Girls Said 6

• Skin colour has nothing to do with anything... So yes its narrow minded and wrong. There are bad apples in people of all nationalities/cultures, you can't just put millions of people into boxes and say these people are bad, I'm not dating these people, and these people are good, I will date people in this box. What you don't think about is that every person is different, whether they are the same skin colour or not. You may come across a really annoying, clingy white woman, OR you may come across a loving, funny, nice white woman. But if you dismiss that person just because of her skin colour... Then you missed out on some good people.
    Your family is wrong and racist too for saying white women are better. To me there is no "white women", "black women", or "asian women", for me its more their nationality. Chinese women are not the same as Japanese women. African Americans are different from the African Europeans and are really different from Africans. French are sooo different from Germans, but both "white" in your eyes.
    Just saying through experience.

• There are more non-white women in the world, so I am not really missing out on anything.

• I said missing out on some nice people because you won't give them a chance... And your comment makes no sense at all :')

• White people make up around 8% of the human population, so around 4% of this ethnic group will be women so that means that out of 100% of women on this planet I will get ignoring 4% of women. If you do the math I am not missing out on much.

• As a nearly albino person myself, I have to say that I think we will survive.
    Your opinion and view on white women does not offend me. I shall live.

• No race is better, are you still attracted to white women? If you are I think you should date whoever feels right not focus on their skin colour. Maybe the woman you have had bad experiences with are just assholes and you get them in every race/culture

• It's rare if I find any white woman attractive.

• Then you can't help who you are attracted to. Just don't write off an entire race because of a few bitches :)

• At least you tried vanilla... whatever rocks your boat... i think the ones who get pissed at you because they never had a chance with you or are still too young to understand cos they have yet to experience the world.

• I'd call you racist. That's what you are. You are judging people purely on the colour of their skin. You are a racist.

• Funny how how now people calk you racist but if you said you didn't like black, Asian or latino women, it would just be your preferation and okay. Lol
    But yeah, it's stupid because there are lots of nice loving white women and its wrong to assume things based on person's skin color. But date who you want, nobody can force you to date anyone if you don't want. White women seem to be most popular so they will find guys.

• My decision is not based on skin color, it is based on my experiences with white women which have been less than pleasant.

• Yeah but your experiences doesn't mean white women can't be positive. I disagree with you and your family. Whie women are no better or worse.

But anyways, lets turn this around. I don't think white women will miss out on anything if you don't want to date them.

• I've never said they will, I have never proclaimed to be anyone important or special.

What Guys Said 8

• It is narrow minded in that you couldmn't have possibhly met all the whiite women are a significant number of white women to conclude that you wouldn't want to date them based on their ethnicity alone

• Don't worry what they think about narrow-minded. You have to look after your own interests. The average western white woman has an atrocious record in long term relationships. In about 52% of marriages with a white woman, you'll soon find yourself divorced or separated.

In a marriage between a white man and black woman, the odds of failure decrease by 44%. That gets the odds down to around 29% failure rate.

If you're thinking of marriage in the future, white western women aren't worth pissing on (even if they're on fire).

• I long said that white women are not relationship material because they are seen as the ultimate must have women and their options are ridiculous. A white woman knows she is demand purely for the color of her skin due to being placed on a pedestal by the media and all races of men who desire a white woman because they are seen as the ultimate status symbol.

I also find black women, latina women and Asian women value a man's personality far more and they value family, education and morality which are things that white women seem increasingly not to value, so I do agree with you.

I am sure there are decent white women around but they are in a tiny minority akin to finding a needle in a haystack.

• This is a flawed way of thinking, but I'm not so sure that most people have completely staved off the temptation to apply this reasoning at some point in their lives.

If you said black women instead of white women, there would be a shit storm.

• no you are not. you like what you like and i dont blame you at all

• The chicks on here are fuckin weird

• Not mutually excluse. You can like whast you like and still be incredibly narrow minded...

• @oxxymoron i agree say anything that doesn't favor them in the slightest and they will bite your head off. ask for their help and they will suggest something is wrong with YOU not someone else and it will always be your fault.

• "Is my stance narrow-minded?"

Yes.

• More white chicks for me then. :)

• I think you are correct to do this, white woman are stuck up entitled, whining, privileged, feminists divas. colored woman are a bit less awful generally.

• I don't think so as long as you don't think they're inferior...

• No race is superior or inferior to any other.

We are all God's children (in my opinion).