Why is it a "shame" to like bigger/curvy women?

why is it a

OK, so these women are hardly size 0, but are they ugly? And isn't it just teens/boys who only want thin or "the hottest of the hot"? and considering very few females here are thin/hot bodied/size 0, why the hate on curvy women? these women here are hardly obese, people who think so are retards with shitty medical knowledge.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Because people by nature are going along with what the media tells us! I remember as soon as I said somewhere that meat is for a man and a bone is for a dog all bitches attacked me, meanwhile a guy says it well, that's ok or someone says size 0 girls are much better looking that person gets 100 likes!

Don't get me wrong there are many women who are naturally size 0 but these girls are also naturally stick thin and trends change over the years, back then it was women who look like these women were considered healthy and beautiful but now it's you have to look like a boy to be considered beautiful and this has been going on for a long time now!

Women come in all shapes and sizes and men seek out what they want unfortunately the stigma of being thin doesn't go away and women like them get more bashed then thin women!

• thank you for the correction..

i presume you always have perfect thinking... which is humanely possible, but whatever..

• haha... i tihnk you get angry when i post i post..

here's what, provided you post as you please, so can i... fuck your spiritualism up your backside..

• dude you got issues, all I asked was were you being sarcastic but once again you proved my theory so thank you

• Sounds like you're hating on skinny girls... so I'll say it for the billionth time. Everyone has different preferences.

• i am?

but then it seems you and @justbanANNAz get offended at me voicing an opinion.. meh, i don't care what ditzy women think..

• Not offended at all. You're entitled to your opinion. I believe I've told you that about 100 times before

• i don't believe that.. just your views on why i cannot are based in air.. but meh, perhaps you're not as socially adept or "life wise" as you say you are.. lol.

• Awesome question. I honestly had been hurt badly many times in public, online, anywhere that I could have my body visible. I used to do online dating and now refuse the idea because I was forcing myself to crop all my pictures to show my head and shoulders, or just my head. I was told I looked pregnant and was asked why I was drinking when I've never been pregnant before. Horrible what people can say but slowly I learnt to accept my image, my size, my unlimited opportunities to look amazing and I decided to lose a few kilos. Men that would look at my figure and look horrified have not done so since I lost weight. Would I ever date those type of superficial men now? No way. A man who can accept me the way I am always wins hands down. I am still curvy and have a limited shape to hips and other areas of my body but I don't care anymore, nor does my boyfriend ever even worry about such things. To him, my personality is what he went for and says to this very day just how lucky he is to have me. That makes me feel valued and special. A man who says "you can still squeeze into a size 10 g string and tight little pants" would be voted off the dating panel immediately. Magazines, tv, movies, advertising, marketing, it's all pressure for all media to make money and have women believe they need appearance and lifestyle fixing when they might just be perfectly fine the way they are.

Nothing is wrong with us females being curvy. Men just have to stop having expectations that all women are the same shape, size and proportion and be more open to realise a curvy woman can be quite an exciting saucy addition to their lives.

Movies depict gorgeous slender women are sexy and look hot when they upgrade to motherhood. p*rn videos sadly suggest what should be an ideal combination in the bedroom. None of this has depth and true reality. Just fantasy. It's up to all of the curvies to inspire and educate that men should open their horizons... :)

• #generalisation57 no shame at all, GO FOR IT! :))

• I'm a curvy/plus size girl.. And before anyone says anything, no I'm not sugar coating 'fat' haha.. Yes, I am fat! But I also have curves haha.

'And isn't it just teens/boys who only want thin' ahh I hate that, I don't know why with people embracing curves lately that skinny shaming is a thing..
    'Only dogs want bones' or whatever.. Like noooo..

Size literally is N O T H I N G.. Pisses me off haha.

There's zero shame in liking skinny/slim/thick/curvy/plus size/fat girls

• thats your preference ! whatever floats your boat, dont worry about that!

• People are allowed to have preferences. But I do agree that being plus size doesn't automatically make a girl ugly.
    Christina Hendricks, Jordin Sparks (before the weight loss) etc are great examples of plus size & pretty.

• Those women are curvy and in shape. People question when you like fat women/men.

• It is not a shame!
    Every one has his own preference.

• no it's not a shame :)

• I'm curvy and I don't care what guys like it about me.

• uhh nobody ever really shames curvy women. if you're thin, that's when people start to hate on you.

• Who said it was a shame to like bigger women?

• Because they aren't the ideal standard beauty by the society. We have been brainwashed to adore certain types of physical traits in women. I think every size can be attractive (not obese) but sadly people let themselves to be controlled by the media.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't see anyone shaming men for liking them, I only see the women being shamed for being that way.

• You're lucky if you prefer bigger women.

• i never said I did... i was making a generic point... according to you this is"wrong", but I don't care...

• But... it -isn't- my value system. You've simply decided it is. I have no idea why.

• yes, it is. nobody else has to care what you think...

• No I like it. Too much ass and boobs to grab & squeeze.

• so you don't get others' views based on your "on the block" beliefs... ok.. dude..

• I don't think they are ugly but I'm not gonna put down skinny chick's to make curvy or fat girls feel better about themselves. People should just get to the weight they feel good in. Who the fuck cares what the opposite sex finds attractive? Fuck that. Do what you wanna do and be what you wanna be and fuck whoever hates on you.

• i know different, but whatever... and you presume you think everyone must accept your value system... i presume you do this, but meh..

• Its not I like fat chicks too

• I don't care what other people think, only myself

• No worries, go ahead. Someone has to want them too right...

• Nobody really cares but it's just Surprisng when people prefer overweight people since it's not the norm.