Girls, do you think its possible to fall in love with someone you have never met?

There's this girl and we me online and we snap all the time aNo I think I have fallen for her? Is that stupid?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not. You like her for her. I think every one once in their life has had something weird like that. Just don't think to much. Go with the flow.

• I appreciate the answer thanks, wish I could meet her, every time I see her in the snaps etc gives me butterflies and shit lol

• Wasn't going to but can I ask y?

• Well, it sucks sometimes. And It's better to have the real thing or sext. But I mean, it can be good. It's hard to explain.

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's definitely possible to FEEL like you're in love with that person, and yeah you can really fall for someone

But I think to actually be in love with that person, you have to meet in person

• Rarely but possible

• Lol no. Your penis may be in love. But I promise you your mind and heart aren't.

• Don't talk to her in a sexual way or anything tho so can't be my penis

• Maybe If you feel like it is. Then it is but I thought it was not anymore

• I don't think so. I have done this so many times but then I just realized it were all fantasies :/

• It is possible. Been in love with a guy i met online, and we've never met.