Guys, girlfriend?

If you were dating a girl that was different (speech, learning disability, health, or another reason) than other girls you dated in the past would you treat her differently? If so why? Would you be ok if she didn't tell you if she was different when you both started dating? Why?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• No I wouldn't treat my girlfriend differently if she had a learning disability Because I have one and everytime I told a girl that she either one took advantage of me. in other words use me till someone else came along which was sad for me or two treated me as if I came from a different country like I was an outsider

What Guys Said 6

• Humans are genetically attracted to the best potential suitors. That's just my primal instincts. If I was in a room and had to choose between a beautiful girl with a disability and a beautiful one with no disabilities I would choose the one with no disabilities. Is that moral? No, but my instincts are rarely wrong.

• Depends on how different she is... Sometimes the more different a girl is the more interesting she is, sometimes the opposite.

• I would like to know regardless and if I truly care about her, I can look past all of that, even her flaws in a heart beat.

• Won't matter at all if I love ❤ her😊

• A different girl is always better

• While it's always best to be honest, I took a Special Needs girl to Prom!!