Do you feel sorry for people who have never had a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Assuming this was NOT by choice?

My cousin is 26 and he's never had a girlfriend. He's a teacher, a great guy but he has been rejected by every girl he's ever asked out. He isn't the best looking of guys, which is unfortunate and probably the reason why. I'm only 20 and I've been laid a lot-Because I'm attractive. GIrls just come up to me, I don't even have to try.

I hear so many people call these type of people "losers" but that's so cruel, which is why I feel bad for them. My cousin even told me he's mad because no girls are accepting him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do... you sound like an anyoning prick! So, what love shouldn't be everything. Heck, as long as you have friends things should be good. Now, if I could only find a friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do. I really do. I've never had a gf but that's probably because I barely try. But if anyone called me a loser for it I'd chew them out on the spot.

Life isn't a Disney fairy tale. All of us aren't guaranteed a prince or princess. Sometimes, no matter how hard we try, we can never achieve our goals. That's just a fact of life. And anyone who tries to hold someone to someone else's standards and mocks them for not measuring up deserves to be publicly stoned and beaten.

Life comes to us all at it's own pace, and sometimes that's really fucking slow.

What Girls Said 5

• I would like to think i am pretty girl, i have cute guys hit on my all the time. but looks are so superficial and i usually fall for guys that are not seen as very attractive. I find that guys who are "pretty boys
    " think their looks are going to get them everything they want in life... and the other guys work harder. this of course is not a general statement its just some people are like that. so no those guys are not losers, girls that reject good guys because of looks are the losers.

• I guess people feel sorry for me

• But you're only 17. My cousin is now 27(the one in this question) and a another girl shot him down due to his looks and he's still never had a girlfriend. It's pitiful.

• No I dont. There is a reason they are single

• Yes, there is a reason. Usually, these people are ugly-It's not their fault. The only ugly people who are in relationships are rich and famous people.

• True but some people are considered ugly to everyone.

• Extremely rare and at times even they have a spouse. I've seen it

• Depends on their reasons. If they are nice people then I'd feel so.

• I guess so. I know of others who want to be someone but they can't because of their jobs-they work too much, too far, etc., not even because of the whole girl thing. I can see it being pretty difficult

What Guys Said 5

• No. I get mildly annoyed that so many people fall into this mindset that their worth is determined by their ability to get someone in their target demographic to be in a relationship and/or sleep with them.

We're a society where people are told what should make them happy and give their life meaning rather than determining it for themselves, and I just want to shout "Stop wasting your life!" to those folks who keep waiting for the magic we're led to believe will happen to us and wind up being continually let down.

It's entirely possible to find your own happiness and meaning outside of the realm of society's expectations. Not only would they be happier, but I think we would all benefit from their energies being redirected toward creative or philanthropic endeavors rather than bitterness and self-loathing.

• Of course not.

• Why not? I think that's mean.

• Not true. Even the ugliest girls are picky these days man. My cousin asks any girl out pretty much.

• Sucks for him then he can always just see a prostitute. Again it comes down to me just thinking the female nature is not worth the trouble for sex and companionship.

• Nah... I save my sadness to other people who have more serious problems

• Loneliness can be a serious problem. I had a friend commit suicide and he always complained about being lonely.

• Loneliness LEADS to suicide man.

• No it doesn't... Stupidity does. There is no reason on earth to make you kill yourself, if you are sad or lonely for today you won't last like this forever. Life changes and the best is always yet to come :)

• Ya there are times I feel bitter and resentful, filled with rage that me being born a guy, I was dealt with the card of being the initiator

• But being the "initiator" has NOTHING to do with it. Some of these people initiate just fine. Besides, the good ol days of the man taking initiative is out the door anyway. I've had a lot of girls approach me and ask me out even. Life is good if you're good looking or rich.

• Its more because I feel sorry for your cousin, and I believe you about girls coming up to you first, approach you first, but there is still no denying the fact that more than half of all dates/relationships out there are still initiated by the guy

• Hahaha perfect example. Then girls could honestly say looks don't matter. Take that bs somewhere else