Girls, What are some COMMON things that cause resentment in a relationship to you?

What things are common for girls to feel resentment towards their guy about? Those that usually grow, then you become a ***** to be around

6

Most Helpful Girl

• If the guy is constantly hurting me, or going out of his way to cause me emotional distress, I will begin to resent him. Feelings of resentment are grown over negative experiences... not spontaneously had. It usually takes a hodgepodge of negative shit to happen to cause a person to resent another. Especially in a relationship!

What Girls Said 5

• Obsessing over video games (I'm a game too but when it constitutes his entire life it's hella annoying).
    Talking about other women's looks, basically I don't give a fuck how hot Kate Upton is and how much he wants to fuck her, some things should be left unsaid.
    And finally, just general dick behavior.

• Over obsessing about video games, lying about things that they said they wouldn't do anymore, lying in general, flirting with other women, cheating (obviously), treating me like crap, not being cared about like a should (meaning, choosing everything over me)

• Showing to much attention to other Wemon, talking down to me, or hiding things from me and lying of course

• If he lies to me about something honesty is really important to me

• Disrespectful behavior, constantly putting everything before me. Verbal put downs.