What is the average age to have your first real boyfriend and kiss?

Im 14 and gay and I never had a relationship or kiss. Since 5th grade kids started saying they had sex and all that stuff and also doing drugs. and still do this day they do And I am in 8th grade. I want to know. k?

Most Helpful Girl

• In 5th grade, my class and I would play Maria Kart on the Nintendo DS.
    Most of us began dating in 6th grade but of course it was nothing serious. Just little kid shit, passing notes and being cheesy. I'm in 8th grade now, I'm still young, not even in high school yet. I had my first "real" or French kiss with my boyfriend barely 3 days ago.
    I believe you can start experimenting once your teen years begin but there is nothing wrong with not kissing anyone or dating anyone yet. Sometimes you have to wait for the right person.

What Girls Said 2

• 5th Grade is far too young! Wait until at least 10th grade. I was seventeen when I had my first kiss and experiences with my boyfriend at the time. We were together 8 months. It was a good relationship, but I find a few more years and being in the correct frame of mind and a healthy state is very important. I'm 19 now, at uni, and I'm still a virgin. You should be able to have sex, but do wait until you are at the age of consent. The legal age of consent in Australia (where I'm from) is 16. Most places it's 18. Also, you want to do it for the right reasons and be well-educated on protecting yourself. Having sex in grade 5 is not something to be proud of and I bet you they are just trying to show off. I had my first big crush at fourteen, but I'm very thankful it never went further now I look back.

• But you're so young... 5th graders having sex? What's wrong with children these days?

• Lack of information on this subject on why NOT to have sex, but ALL kinds of information from ALL kinds of sources on why they should be curious about it.

• Well I dont really believe them but they claim to hvae it

What Guys Said 6

• 5th grade kids? Dafuq? My sister in 5th grade...
    fc02.deviantart.net/.../..._by_lemmino-d61t8ou.png

• I had my first girlfriend and kiss at age 11, year 7 for the British people, but I don't know what grade is that in America.
    5th grade sounds too young, so I doubt that those kids say they've had sex, maybe they've jerked off and counted that, or maybe they just learned about sex and wanna be cool.

• I had my first kiss in 8th grade.

Her name was Becky and she was also my first crush. I just got lucky, I guess, because she was playing truth or dare and someone dared her to do it and she planted a sloppy one on me. Unfortunately she also kissed like 3 other dudes that night.

• when you are comfortable with it all, we all mature at different rates. and don't believe all your friends tell you either

• Did i just read 5th grade kids and having sex? 😒 god bless them and bro your 14 only 😩

• 35. I am still waiting for that day