First kiss, Cheek or Lips?

I have been dating a girl now for a couple months and would like to kiss her. My question is (lips or cheek?) Both of us are relatively shy, but we always hold hands.I want to have it come across as being interested in her as more than just friends/dating, but not too pushy, or anything that would make it feel rushed or too forwards. I could REALLY use some helpful advice asap.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely the lips :) Especially if you want to show her how much you care. If you don't want to make it to pushy, then just a quick kiss is fine. It also shows her that you don't mind taking things slow and care about how she feels and that you don't want to pressure her into anything. Then, later you can build up on that kiss if she wants to and is comfortable.

What Girls Said 3

• lips.if youve been dating for a few months a cheek kiss could come off as a friendly thing. I for defiantly say a kiss. if she doesn't feel comfortable I'm sure shell let you know.

• lips!

She's probably been trying to get you to kiss her forever

• cheek kisses are for friends... lips are for romance~

What Guys Said 2

• Lips, you will get butterflies and so will she. This feeling is insanely good - when you feel it, the whole world melts around you.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

P.s. Kissing her on the cheek means you "adore her" but that you aren't quite there for a relationship.

• Lips... really, just lean in closely.