Remember the first I love you?

Remembet the first time ypur SO dropped the L word. Or maybe you did. Maybe your ex said it while drunk and puking. Now is the time to sharE. Tell your stories!

Most Helpful Guy

• We were the prefects of our class. I had a crush on her since 4th grade. I know exactly what she was wearing and the color and type of bag she had the day I saw her first. One fine evening of summer holidays, like always, we were riding our bicycles. We were talking, discussing and making fun of peoples, then all of sudden I don't know what got into me and I said to her, "You know what, I have been having sleepless nights because of you". The moment she heard that sentence she drove off and said I had to get back to home because it's getting late. It was heart breaking to see her going away and my eyes were wet and it was horrible feeling in my heart of losing her even as a friend. She was my best friend. The next day in evening i waited for her at the spot where we usually meet, but she was not there. We had a common friend, I went to her house and enquired about her but all in vain. We didn't met for another 2 days. In those two days, i did every stupid thing that I could do to just hear a word from her. The 3rd day I again went to that spot and there she was waiting and I smiled like i never smiled before and quickly went to her. The first thing, I said I am sorry for whatever I said and please don't hate me because I don't want to lose you ever, but it is also true that i really really love you. She gave me a big hug and said sorry for leaving me alone that day. She was always the wiser one ;), so she took the liberty to explain me that it was unexpected and she got nervous that is why she drove off. After all her explanation I was relieved and gathered all the courage left in me to ask, Do you love me because I know for sure that I love you. She said yes she loves me and no we didn't kiss. The first kiss is just another story. LOL

And I want to be anonymous for this.

What Guys Said 4

• It was our one year anniversary. First thing in the morning I text, "Put on something nice, I have a surprise for you ;) " I throw on a fancy shirt and some nice dress pants and head over to pick her up. We get in the car and she's all eager about what the surprise is.

Well, I ask her if she remembers where our first date was. She looks at me slightly offended that I even had to ask. It was KFC. Lol, I know, not very romantic but we both like fried chicken and we didn't have a lotta money back then.

So we have lunch at a fast food restaurant all dressed up and everyone's just looking at us like, "wut..." Then, we spend the rest of the day driving around visiting places we shared memories at.

On the way home, it's pitch black on an old country road. I slow down and pull over to the side. She's all confused and I look her right in the eyes and say, "Baby, I love you." She says, "I love you too, babe." and the rest requires viewer discretion :)

Jk never had a gf

• Yeah I remember it quite well, it was after a romantic night a couple weeks into our relationship, we had just finished a deep conversation and admitted our feelings about one another and how we had actually fallen in love with each other back in high school years before. But we didn't know how the other person felt at the time and we were each in our own separate relationships at the time and we realized we loved each other and said it, it's a night I don't think I'll quite forget.

• My tale is a sad one, but it is the truth, I haven't had the first I love you yet.😔

• I think I was twenty five and it was the first time any women said it to me and the first time and last women I've s as id it to.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm still waiting. Three months in, he should at least be thinking about whether he loves me or not.

His actions prove it, but I sure would like to hear it. Ah well, still way early :). Too bad I already know how I feel :P

• Well good thing is, he was completely sober, it was a beautiful moment and i was totally speechless, i think because though i thought to myself i'm in love with this man, but didn't actually say the words to him, it was like he was silently reading my heart and mind.

• Welp I remember it crystal clear I was almost 17 andI was dating my first boyfriend. We had just hit the 3 month mark. We were sitting on my couch and I wrote on his arm "I love you" I figured I was safe. If he felt the same way he'd say it back if he didn't he could just ignore it and we could finish watching the movie (Indiana Jones I believe). Any-who, the clueless dope decided honesty was the best policy turned and looked me in the eye and said "I'm sorry I would say it if I could... but I still love Andrea" World shattered lots of crying and for some reason lord only knows I dated him another 2 years.