People help please?

Ok so lately my BF told me that he craves sex, and when he is with me he gets boners all the time, and i notice, when he notices me noticing he gets extremely embarraced, what should i do? ... FYI (im saving myself for marriage)

Most Helpful Guy

• r u afraid of "hurting"?

wot bout him? is he virgin?

• Yes i am a virgin, he is not

What Guys Said 5

• Nothing basically
    He's a little shy but with time you'll get to know each other more and he'll stop being shy

• Congrats your boyfriend finds you super attractive and is a normal teenager. As for what you should do that is up to you two. Saving yourself is a wonderful idea and from his reaction it sounds like he really respects that.

• you aren't into it so tell him to have a wank

• $ave urself!!!

• how long have you been dating him? you could give him a BJ or HJ to satisfy him if you have been dating for a while.

What Girls Said 2

• why is he embarrassed? he TOLD you he craves it, and by the way you word things i am thinking you are under 16 too, just a hunch, you used to term boner... just sayin. and it's not YOUR problem he is a horny BOY, he will get boners ALL the time. in class, on the bus, at the movies, on a windy day. it is something he has to deal with and it seems with him saying he craves it, he wants to you mess with it. don't. seriously... just don't. you set some ground rules NOW and if he crosses them... drop him. he is just a boy, and there will be many after him you will date that will be RESPECTFUL of your wishes, morals, and values. if you touch it.. EVERYONE will end up finding out

• You don't have to do anything, sweetie. He seems to be at the age of extreme sensitivity around women. You're not doing anything wrong here. He's probably getting embarrassed because you're noticing the fact that he is aroused. So, don't sweat it. You don't have to perform anything sexual for him if you don't want to. I'm sure he has two hands, and can take care of his arousal himself until you both feel more comfortable around each other.