My best friend's crush likes me and I dont know how to tell her?

I know that I need to tell her. I just don't want to break her heart. He makes her so happy and she is practically in love with him and she's already depressed and considering suicide and I just don't know what to say to her. And I don't want to hurt her or for her to hate me

Most Helpful Guy

• ughhh... better find another guy, if u dont want 2 ruin yer friendship!

What Guys Said 4

• Why do you need to? Are you flirting with her crush, do you want him for yourself? Your friends not going to do anything but cry and listen to sad music if you tell her. Stay away from her crush and be a friend.

• Well for one, if she is seriously considering suicide you need to get her help ASAP. Suicide is NOT something to ever take lightly.

Secondly, I've always believed in honesty all the time. Better to let her know so that she doesn't have false hopes. That's my take anyway.

• leave it alone and just walk away.

You have been warned.

• Tell her , and if she dose hate you fine but she might not

What Girls Said 4

• You don't have to tell her. Why do you feel like that's something she needs to know? It's just going to create bitterness and hostility within your friendship. Keep that info to yourself and make sure you are a LOYAL, TRUSTWORTHY FRIEND who does not encourage her crush's feelings. You guys are kids: more guys will come. Don't break a bond over a boy.

• Sometimes some things are meant to be hidden. I'm not saying going behind her back is right but some people especially ones who are depressed shouldn't know everything cuz in the end your protecting her. Yes she might not realize or understand. But you know her and u know what's best for her so if keeping this from her is best then that's what you should do

• Tell her. .

• Don't tell her, and don't do anything with her crush