What is your preference in a person?

What do you look for in a person?

Most Helpful Guy

• I literally just answered a question like this, about my "perfect girl". So I'm just copy and paste my answer to the last one:

Pale-fair white skin, light-medium brown hair, which is long (mid-back length), with a hairstyle that is swept across her whole forehead to one side (idk ots just a really cute haircut. Likes to dress casually, such as skirt and denim jacket, or yoga pants and sweater, or jeans and button down shirt for instance. Bright blue dazzling eyes, a sharp chin, with nice cheekbones, thin facial features, a cute round, upturned nose, thin eyebrows, thin, pink, lips, and very long eyelashes. She'd be 5'4, with D cup bra size, a thin waist, wide hips, thick thighs, and a tight, round, well proportioned, perfect bubblebutt. She'd have a fragile, cute, "damsel in distress" attitude, sweet, kind, optimistic, loving, caring, SUPER overaffectionate (touch is my love language :3), introverted and shy around others, but outgoing and chatty when she is with me alone, funny, humorous, conservative, a lady outside of the bedroom, but flirty and sexy in the bedroom, she'd also have NO guy friends, undestand my jealousy and comfort me when i am jealous, and even get jealous herself often, she'd also be VERY loyal, honest, reliable, and trust worthy. She would have common interests with me such as: gaming, anime, movies, drawing/sketching/painting (overall arts and crafts stuff), as well as a great singer and sing while i play guitar, she'd also sing to me when I'm sad to cheer me up. She would pursue a comfortable life in a nice big house in a big city, living day to day life, sharing responsibilities in the household, then going out and having fun on the weekends when we have no work, and NO KIDS.
    And most importantly of all, she would be a devoted Christian, and go to church every Sunday with me :D

• But if she was only missing a few of these things, she doesn't have to be THAT perfect.

• Thanks for MH! Hope i wasn't too descriptive for ya ;) :P

What Guys Said 9

• physically- long straight black hair, dark blue eyes, cute face, pale skin, tall and curvy body.

Personality- first of all she must be a Muslim... Others than that- intelligence, social skills, and she has to be funny and entertainment.

However no one is perfect so we have to accept the little things that we don't like about our parent because everyone of us has some of those little things :)

• 0|0
  • Great personality
    Must not mind Wrestling
    Must lack sarcasm
    Must be drug free don't
    mind if she smokes weed
    and is social drinker only

• Anyone with a nice smiles, beautiful eyes, and have an amazing Australian or British accent, and also a nice personality wouldn't hurt.

• Someone who looks pretty kind of like you! Dark long hair. Acts lady-like. Is well brought up and mature. That kind of stuff.

• Someone who likes to laugh and doesn't get butthurt or easily offended ie whats that suposed to mean

• Da sumbooty with a BIC BOMBin' titz 😋😋😋

• super powers.

• Black hair, pale skin, IDC eye color, shorter than me but not too short, not huge boobs but I guess c cup, or b cup, perdered b, and I can go on and on, but I won't

What Girls Said 6