why do i keep getting rejected?

Okay, so I've never had a bf, I'm 23 and told constantly how beautiful and pretty I am. I'm Argentianian descent and have a very unique look: near black thick, curly hair, light blue eyes, and a great rack... I'm a little on the chubby side, but I carry it very well.

Every guy I've ever really liked, I told or asked out only to be rejected:
2 guys from college: one said he was taken, the other said he was confused sexually
one from high school who said I dress like a retarded lesbian
one from current college, but he was my ta... so, yeah, I messed up there, but seriously, he showed too many signs of interest like gazing at me in class...

maybe it's the guys I'm asking out... but I think it's definitely something wrong with me. maybe i'm just a piece of shit that doesn't deserve to be loved by anyone?
maybe i'm too bold?
I don't know, but I've never had any guys that I've been remotely interested in like me...

maybe I should give up...

also, I know my English and grammar here is terrible, but I have class soon... so im in a hurry.

would appreciate advice before I have a nervous breakdown and rip my hair out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Boom Just hold up. The first thing is that you have so negative feelings about you which is just plainly wrong which maybe is impacting you so for that you should first of all think good about yourself because if you don't think good about yourself no one else will and other will surely get a negative fell around you SO First respect you and yourself.

Second thing will be enjoy yourself and be happy and see what difference it makes. Boys don't like girls who look desperate or are acting desperate so just chill and make yourself like you are something that guy WANT and not need. Market yourself on FB, Instagram by uploading pic's of yourself every alternate day so nice pic's and some a bit scandalous.

And ALWAYS remember to SMILE and be POSITIVE

What Guys Said 11

• There's nothing wrong with you; it's basically the guy your asking out. I mean one was in a committed relationship, and one was confused in a way. Your doing the right things by basically being direct and telling them exactly what you want, but you just haven't met the right guy for you. A guy who would respect you, appreciate you and like/love you for who you are. He's simply just around the corner. Keep your chin up hun.

• Lol wow you are stressing out over nothing I suggest to talk to guys who are not around you in class not all guys are the same not all guys get a boner to the same thing and not all guys like pizza "ikr"

• Some "beautiful" females can be intimidating to men.. Some guys if they turn you down may be turning you down to save themselves from possible future rejection.

And some men just aren't attracted to the most beautiful women and feel more comfortable with pretty average girls.

• Yeah, you're hot. You just have to find the right guy. Quite a lot of us are intimidated by strong women, so maybe if you're really crushing on a guy you could try being a little less forward and just flirt until he asks you out.

• Maybe you're sexy and hot but there's just that slightly hotter girl that grabs all the guy's attention so you're frustratingly overshadowed? Just my guess

• "maybe i'm just a piece of shit that doesn't deserve to be loved by anyone? "

This view of yourself is pretty off-putting to guys and it shows in your behavior.

• You're going after the wrong guys. I tell people this all the time. Stop fucking with people who aren't good for you. Focus on yourself and your hobbies. Stop worrying about men and shit.

• Going after the wrong guys.

• Have a picture?

• At least one picture would have been helpful.

Appearance does matter.

• I added a pic.

• the pic is seriously not clear can you please put a better one. Preferably without makeup too.

• Well, I wear my makeup like that everyday; it's a part of me, so I have none without it.
      But I posted a "clearer" one...

• I wanna see a picture

What Girls Said 2