Guys, have you ever been to a concert with your girlfriend?

Concert with your girlfriend? Who, what, when and where? What did you do before and after? Did you surprise her with the concert or did she know about it?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to work in the music industry and have been to MANY concerts with MANY GF's over the years. Before, if I was working at the show, I would meet her at the door and walk her in, and afterwords she would hang out (sometimes with the band) as I put the gear away. Then we would go to coffee or something. I worked as a monitor engineer so my mixing board is on the stage behind the wings so we'd be on stage, unless she wanted to go dance then I would let security know that she was with me.

What Guys Said 6

• Billy Joel, Elton John, Ringo Starr, Styx, Journey, Foreigner, Chicago, REO Speedwagon, Alan Parson Project, Boz Scaggs, James Taylor, Lover Boy, Pat Benatar, Moody Blues, and others. All were in the State of Florida over the past 6-7 years. We usually have dinner first. None were a big surprise as she usually would want to plan in advance.

• We smoked some weed and went to go see Lamb of God. Honestly... not theconcert Iwould have gone to see with her. I WOULD HAVE preferred to see YOUNG THE GIANT, since were both huge fans and loved em both before we meet. Too! Damn latenow! Haha

• 0|0
  • No I have not

• Took a girlfriend to a Journey concert in 1981. She was into them way more than me, but it was a fun day spent together. We had a good time.

• Yes, went to see several operas with her. Carmen being my (and hers) favourite.