Would you date someone if they need time to have sex?

If you were dating someone you really love and care for. But you find out they are a virgin who does not yet feel comfortable having sex yet. Assuming you are a person who loves sex would you be willing to wait a long time to have sex with them. Maybe a year at the most. Would your love for them be strong enough for you to hold off from sex for months and months, up untill a year?
And when they were ready how would you make there first time special?

• No i like sex too much.
  • I could wait for someone i love.
  • See results.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would understand and give him time. But, at the same time I can't speak about this because I'm also not ready to have sex and to be honest, I don't know if I ever will be.

• I feel the same way. I am 24 and am still a virgin. I am just waiting for the one i guess. Hopefully you meet someone you feel connected with enough to have sex with. But that is only one way to express yourself.

• I'm waiting too. I have thought about this, and I still don't know. I can't imagine myself naked in front of other person. It scares me. I can't stop thinking about the pain.

I hope you find the one too.

• Thanks.

What Girls Said 6

• I think if you don't truly love the person than you can't wait for them but if you do than it's no problem. You don't need sex for them to make you happy. So yes I could wait and I hope that whatever guy I'm with will be willing to wait for me. The first time wouldn't be planned. I feel like it would be like we're making out and they say their ready. I'd make sure they were and go slow. It wouldn't be fucking. It would be making love and there's a difference.

• I agree. Making love is better then sex.

• It wouldn't bother me if we didn't have sex at all.

• Sure I don't mind waiting

• I could wait for him.

• anything worth while, is worth the wait.

• If I truly love. them and they treat me well then sure I'd wait however long they needed.

What Guys Said 4

• ok if i really liked that some1... np basically

• I waited two years once. She was a great girl.

• Wow that's a long time. Are you still with her?

• Lets see. Took me my whole life to meet that one.

• I know i'm 24 and haven't met any who wanted me. But there is not much to do but keep waiting.

• Maybe 2 weeks, if she couldn't come up with some genuine reason like a family tragedy or a medical reason.
    I'd just take it that she wasn't physically attracted to me (or not enough at that time), and I'd move on.

• A. Year? And u like sex! A year? NEVER!!!

• Don't you think love is more important then sex.