When is it ok to grope?

On what date is it ok to grope and grab breasts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, when it feels right, there isn't like a number of dates. It is okay when you ask her 'Is this okay?' and she says 'yes'

• You would really want a guy to ask for permission than to take charge and do it?

• Yes. It doesn't have to be in an awkward way, but if he goes to put his hands there, asking 'is this okay?' is good + respectful. Consent is important bruh

Most Helpful Guy

• only if you are an attractive 10 male. Other wise she'll call out rape.

What Girls Said 1

• Uhm it's not after which date hunny.. It's after you guys are both comfortable..

• I'm sorry. I have only had one girlfriend and after I was always too scared to do it, because I thought she would get mad at me or something. Then on our 6th month anniversary she brought it up, we were making out later that night and she grabbed my hands and put them there. We since broke up, but I was just wondering.

• Oh and thanks for helping.

• It's fine , but yeah it's after you guys are both comfortable.. But especially her with you doing it. It's okay to wonder. I hope I helped ! ... But you're welcome

What Guys Said 0