Can I live the rest of my life alone?

I've already given up on looking for a girl because none really like me. I scare them away. So I just want to know if it's possible to be happy alone with no significant other because my mother keeps telling me that I need to find a girl. I would, but I can't unfortunetly.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 21! Start to worry when you're 30 and never been on a date. The chances of you being alone for the rest of your life is slim to none. What's the rush?

• You're right. I should just not worry about it right now. I should focus more on my studies. That will take up my time and I won't even notice that I'm alone. lol

• ... he has a lack of something clearly and this will only be exaggerated the longer he leaves it. But yeah, I will leave it at that.

So 9 years of hopeless waiting or hoping and then give up? Why not cut to the chase?

What Girls Said 2

• you're not a bad looking guy.. I don't see you having a problems finding a girl in the future. just don't rush it & stop trying to force it so much, let it naturally happen and you'll eventually find the right one :)

• First of all you look cute so I'm pretty sure there is a girl that likes you you probably just don't notice her or she's too scared to say anything. But I think your gonna find someone whether you like it or not lol

What Guys Said 3

• Dude you dont look like a character from the hills have eyes just focus on yourself and one will pop out when you least expect it

• Is possible, but only if you want to do it because you like this life. It doesn't seem like you choose it, but rather are choosing it because you feel like you have no choice. Don't give up on meeting someone special. I'm honestly also in the exact situation as you. So, I can relate with that feelings of just wanting to give up. You meet someone special that won't be scared off. Good luck! =)

• U dont even look that bad but honestly, nvr forget this quote "Every Pwincess think they deserve a Pwince charming" 👌