Girls, do I really need a picture of myself in a dating site?

I don't want my parents to find out that I have a dating site. I also feel patheic going to dating site and putting my face out there.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Your profile will be viewed a lot more if you have a picture up. And you will get messages from females if you do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If you don't have a picture, it's very hard to get girls to talk to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they might think you're a catfisher and no one will respond to your messages. If your parents are on that dating site, you can choose another one that way they won't find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, my parents don't know, and I still put my face up here, it helps get people to talk to you aswell

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't talk to guys without a picture.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol if you don't mind having no one talk to you
    I would assume you are really creepy and/or ugly
    Online dating is nothing to be embarrassed of

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm sure you wouldn't like it if you couldn't see what the girl you were talking to looked like...

0|0
    0|0
    • A blind date sounds like fun. =P

• Show All
    • It's just a date. I could always just stay friends with them or not move it forward if attraction is really a problem. =/

• Okay, then go for it. I just thought in the beginning that you were the type of guy who expects to see the girl's picture, but doesn't reciprocate, like he's the only one with a choice.