Girls, What should I do? My best friend is dating my ex after she told me to break up with him?

My best friend is dating my ex after she told me to brake up with him

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope you understand what she did here, she used you and your trust in her to make you break up with your boyfriend. Basically, she's not your best friend anymore, not even a friend, well, she probably has never been.

Why not confront her and tell her how you feel about her betrayal?

• Ok thanks

• Yup but gtg to school thanks for help

• So there's a possibility that he is involved in all this.
      You're welcome, good luck ;)

What Girls Said 8

• Put your car on drive and run her over going 100MPH make sure you cover your tag so no one gets your tag number than leave the car at the nearest lake and make sure the car is not registered in your name...

• What a bitch.

Anyways avoid her makes new friends and find another guy who would still respect. And change your entire surrounding's And show her that this has no effect on you at all and completely ignore you ex cause you don't have to waste your brain energy thinking about him...

• Wow, that is a nasty move to pull. Sounds like she is not a real friend. I'm so sorry that happened to you. :(
    And for him to date her too, he's no better! They both suck. At least now you have two bad people out of your life. :(

• Don't talk to her anymore. Sounds like she just wanted him to herself. He's a jerk for saying yes to her.

• That is not a good friend, she totally manipulated you. Fuck that bitch over ^^ oh and if you liek someone dont let yourself be talked out of the relationship if you dont want to, unless the person you are dating is harmful to you

• That is clearly not a best friend. Move on from them both, they don't deserve to be around a good person like yourself

• ohh that's sad, why don't you confront your friend?

• Because she hasn't said a thing to me in a week

• well, I guess your bff is guilty.

• I don't want to repeat what everyone is saying so I'll just tell you to be careful who you call your best friend. Loyalty is hard to find these days. but just keep your head up and just do you boo, wish you the best. ^_^