Girls, Would you date a guy who wore a dress?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Kilts = ok. Dresses with sparkles= no...
    You get the point

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• unless we're going to a fancy dress party, probably not.
    amazing how this gender thing works tho huh? women r fine wearing pants but when it comes to guys in dresses... ooooo no no no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. Not at all. That's a deal breaker for me. No crossdressers/transmen, bisexual men, or guys with weird fetishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how/why/when/what kind of dress it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kilts are hot... but i don't think i could date a guy why usually dresses more feminine than i do

0|0
    0|0
    • more then a week old, haha, I more wanted to see how many people would click on a kilt is technically a dress, but as I expected barely anyone even thought of a kilt

• Show All
    • how would the offend? I'm part scotish, and love kilts, and bagpipes.

• Lol me to on both parts. not a lot of people get the bagpipes though. They just make me happy. That type of music cheers me up no matter what.

• No just no 😕

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you know how dresses originated?

• I know the origination for both heels and dresses. Regardless of the past it just doesn't look right on men.

• don't disagree with you, I'm just really bored, but in saying that it was more kilts and things like that when it originated too, and they're a lot different to modern day dresses

• Yeah, sure.

I'm not super into gender conformity.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think so, nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Nooooo... is he gay or has a double life :0

0|0
    0|0
  • ummmm... no cause thats just strange like id be thinking the whole relation ship... (IS HE GAY OH WHAT?) so no lol x

0|0
    0|0
    • a kilt is a kind of dress just saying

• WHAT HUH

• a kilt is a tradition wear in scotland, there are other kinds that are to do with heritage, dont jump the gun on gay comments

• Surely this isn't the same person asking about nail polish too?
    Strange people...

0|0
    0|0
    • there's a guy asking about nail polish? wtf?