I find the character Daryl Dixon on Walking Dead is very attractive. Is there something wrong with my taste in men?

here's a pic of the character. My friends think he looks gross n most of the times my preference in men is very different to them. For example i dun get the hype about George Clooney or Ryan Gostling. Honestly i think this guy or Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad are much better looking. Am i weird haha?
I find the character Daryl Dixon on Walking Dead is very attractive. Is there something wrong with my taste in men??

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Well considering Darryl can kill a tank with one grenade... I approve...

Plus it's not like he's just a 'bad boy'. He has the bad boy attitude, but he's actually a nice guy, cares about others, has family values, will search for a little girl far beyond what is rational, etc. So maybe that's what attracts you to him also. I know some girls who find him attractive.

And anyways, everyone is different. Even guys like different girls. I don't get the hype over latina girls, or even Asian girls, yet some guys drool over them. Sometimes I like the more eccentric and unique looking girls, but some prefer the more cookie cut thin ones with loads of make-up, while other's prefer larger/curvier girls, etc...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• gosh looks like he has hairy shoulders and he looks like a savage with this beard basically

bleh

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't find him attractive, being a guy, but no, there's nothing wrong in your taste of men, you like who you like.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Are you kidding? Every girl I know adores him. Personally Glenn is more my type, haha, but I still find Daryl attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's probably more the whole package,
    Manly yet still kind hearted, and takes care of family without loosing morals. Plus most women love men who are slightly damaged and need extra love.

The other guys in most of their movies or tv they are the cool guys, who don't really do much but be cool.

I don't see any issue with you liking men with substance over just a pretty face... Sometimes too pretty and manicured

0|0
    0|0
  • I find him attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Norman Reedus is hot lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find him attractive too, there's nothing wrong with your taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find Daryl sexy but I can see why some girls do. It's in the attitude

0|0
    0|0