Nearly 20 and still single?

Everyone i know is always talking about their boyfriends or how many dates they've been on or which guy hit on them and i'm just there thinking this never happens to me! I feel so left out cause basically everyone has a boyfriend or guys hitting on them. I don't think i'm ugly, i've been rated around 7-8.

Do you think i'm weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• "nearly 20"

chill out bruh, its not weird.

• but they all have had multiple relationships and they're younger than me!

• They already think my lack of experience is weird so i try not to hold myself to it but its difficult.

• yes it will be difficult. but im sure it won't be forever. you said you're a 7-8. just put yourself out there and the fish will bite.

What Guys Said 8

• You're still young, just go buy a milkshake and wait for your guy to come along.

• I'm 23 and single. Don't need to worry about that. Just wait for the right time. There will be right person who is for you.
    You are not weird.

• You have to stop worrying about stereotypes, like how many of them are really grateful with their relationship?

• You're not weird.

Did that anonymous validation you needed help you out?

• U can be mine babygurl 🌹

• its not weird so chill 😉

• U have to get a bf :))

• I'm much uglier, I'm more than 15 years older than you - and still single :(((

What Girls Said 4

• that's not weird I'm 24 and gonna be 25 in June and I'm single and ok with it

• I'm 18 and IS single.

• Maybe you don't notice when guys are looking at you?

• I know how you feel. In a group of 5 girls, four have bfs who are also my friends from school and I'm single. I get compliments all the time but apparently I'm not worthy of a shred of effort or time 😭😭 just get offers for sex all the time. What is wrong with me?