Girls, Do girls still like getting phone calls?

Ladies is it annoying if a guy calls you? I've been talking to this girl for a month or so and it's really casual relationship. We text a bit and we've been on about 4 dates and we've slept together already, however she gets more and more distant after every date. My one friend told me that the fact that I dont call her could make her feel like im not interested. I just don't like calling cause I feel like im being annoying. Should i text more etc? Or just wait it out and see how it goes with this girl?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes definitely call her. I prefer them over texts so much that if the guy doesn't do it after awhile ill just do it myself. Its a turn off if a guy always texts me. And if you say the dates are always u two fooling around at ur place than maybe she thinks thats the majority of what you're looking for. Try a more romantic dates and make an effort to call her

• I don't think she thinks that though cause i do suggest for us to do other things like dinner drinks etc, but she slyly always wants to hang out when it's pretty late so there's really nothing else to do but go back to my place watch a movie etc. If anything im starting to think thats all she's interested in lol.

• Ohhhh maybe so

What Girls Said 11

• I think it depends on the girl. Like for me, i love talking on the phone. Id rather that than text, but for others it may be weird (just because most people text and calling isn't all that common tbh)
    But id say ask her.. just casually like, hey, do you care to talk on the phone sometime? Or something like that. She may want to!

• She's loosing interest in you if she's becoming more distant after each date. Especially if she knows you want another date. You're doing something that's turning her off.

Contacting her more inbetween dates will do nothing to mend that.

• I like it. Just have something interesting to talk about.

• Getting a call is exilerating. I get super excited. Just make sure that she isn't busy at the time. It can be awkward. But honestly if she is slowly getting distant, I don't know if there is much to do about that.

• LOVE. Especially when they hit you with that "I just wanted to hear your voice". We know it's bullshit but we love it anyway hahahaha 😂😂😂

• Phone calls are better and more personal to girls. As you want to hear her voice atm. Texting is casual but as you say you and her are casual so how is she distant if yoir not bf an gf?

• Well I'd want it to get there eventually, but it's just been so slow moving. We really dont talk a whole lot or text and our dates have pretty much just been going back to my place and having sex/fooling around. We've been talking for a month and a bit now and I'd figure we would be a little closer by now, especially since we've slept together already.

• Oh i see you would like it to develop. Talk to her. Seems like she wants fun only if she doesn't contact often or seem bothered that you don't call.

• You don't call because you like it, you call because you care enough about her to do it

Just keep it brief really "hey, howr day going" just 10 min doesn't have to be 2 hours

And text her daily but not all day

• YES. I prefer phone calls to texts any day from a guy.

• ask her.
    my self I would like the phone call. (as long as it was within my phone plan)

• I love being able to talk to the guy I'm with. I feel more connected to him, and that makes me want to see him more. Not in an annoying way or anything, just makes me feel closer to him and that he cares for me.

• I like it when a guy calls me but ONLY if I'm into him. If I don't like him I won't lead him on to thinking there's more than friendship. But trust me when I like a guys, seeing his name pop up on my phone is AWESOME! Especially when he calls just to chit chat for a little bit.