Be dead honest would you? She's 300 miles away.

I was once 21 and i met a 19 year old. We began dating and off the bat she said "NOTHING SERIOUS". I didn't know what that meant but looking back it probably meant NSA. We kept dating and they we're all pg13 dates since she said she was a virgin and wanted to wait. It was then our 8th month dating and still no sex. She soon had to leave to college 300 miles away while i stayed at our city by myself. I'd then see her only here and there but we'd talk when we can via phone. She then slowly started changing. She'd wear revealing clothes, talk dirt, has a tattoo and now a tongue ring.

Things she's done

1. one time we we're at the theaters in line. There was a group of guys starring at her nonstop. When it was time to leave the line she opened her tongue and said to me "baby do you like my piercing" in front of them dudes starring at her.

2. One time she called me from her college and asked if can deliver pizza to her dorm since she's hungry. I said i had lost my wallet. She then said "please babe i will suck your d ;) ". I then tried rescheduling this to when she gets back home and she said "no boy you can stay dry".

I been on/off with this chick and keep in mind she's gorgeous. Are you going to tell me she's still a "VIRGIN"? i have no idea what she's doing when she's 300 miles away or could she just be a tease

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• She could have been both--a virgin and a tease. No way to know. Useless to speculate.

• I'd say she's a tease, or she would have dumped you by now, living so far away.

• Sounds like a tease.

What Guys Said 4

• there is nothing to suggest she isn't a virgin. her behavior suggests to me that like many teens she is interesting in attention, horny, and sexually interested. but nothing in her behavior suggests that she's not a virgin

• PG13, like you had "sex" with underwear still on, mostly under the covers, and you could barely see what was going on because of the camera angles?

• She probably takes it in the ass.

• she was never a virgin. if she was she would never get into a relationship with an older guy nor would she date someone and it be "nothing serious"