Is there such thing as the friendzone?

Okay so there's this girl I liked, but I told him, "I am friendzoned though, she won't like me" he said there is no friendzone, and that is the thing that is holding me back from getting close to her, he describes it as a wall that isn't there, and that I should just believe. Is there honestly such thing as the Friendzone?

Most Helpful Guy

• It only exist when you want it to exist. From what I've seen people use the term friendzone as a way to deal with rejection. When we are rejected by someone who we like, we try to find reasons for the rejection. Since some people are too prideful to admit that they simply aren't sexually/romantically attractive in the eyes of the person who rejected them, they then go on to make up some abstract excuses like " Oh! I'm in the friend zone"

I have rejected about 6 girls in life, and out of the 6, 4 of them were friends. Not once did I sit down and say "I'm going to put her in the friendzone". I rejected them, because I simply was never attracted to them in a romantic way. I wasn't attracted to them before we were friends and I wasn't attracted to them after we became friends.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes there is actually. When the girl you like just wanted to be friends with you after you confessed.

• Yes haha I have been friend zoned

What Guys Said 5

• The friendzone exists.. but it exists because the guy let it exist. Just go and ask her out! what will happen? she'll reject you.. that's all. you were not with her anyways. so what do you lose? dignity? no! you lose your dignity at the point where you get afraid to ask her out. there's no shame in getting rejected. the only shame is in waiting and hoping for some miracle to happen. go buddy.. ask her out. If she says no, i assure you'll meet even more fantastic people in your life. And if she is amazed by your newfound courage and gets attracted to you and you end up together... remember you owe me a treat. all the best buddy :)

• Only if you believe in it. It's like Santa and his naughty and nice list :O

• There is surely

• Yes, there is, been there, done that...

• Yes, there is. I've been placed there many times.