Girls, I'm moving to America?

hey :) I'm moving to America and was wondering what the girls there think of an Australian guy :) I was thinking about dating an American girls thanks :)

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Australian accents? Hot! Don't be afraid if us American girls are too obsessed with you. 😊

What Girls Said 5

• I personally am not a huge fan of the accent itself, but if I was single and the guy was really great, I obviously would not turn him down because of the accent!! Haha. I would probably learn to love it. :)

Most girls that I know really like Australian guys though. *shrugs* Good luck! America is pretty great, haha :D

• Girls love guys with accents it is considered a bonus point in the girl world if they date a guy with an accent

• They're my favorite! If I got to say which accent were my favorite, I'd say either southern or Australian!

• Accents a big brownie points for mamy American girls so yeah but dont be afraid of us we may be a little crazy at first but we'er sweetheart mainly us southern bells

• if your a good guy where you are from shouldn't matter