Girls, were would you want to go out on a date?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Somewhere quiet enough to talk - so not a very loud bar.
    A little bit romantic like a rooftop bar or garden would be nice.
    Somewhere to get a drink can be good to ease into it, but don't make it the entire date.
    Girls care about how they look and will probably dress up, so if it's windy/cold out they'd be cold in their dress, and they probably don't want to hike around in heels.
    Somewhere I haven't been before would be exciting - your favorite spot is a bit more personal and a turn on.
    Standard movie gets a bit boring.

What Girls Said 8

• Something outdoors (hiking or golfing as examples) followed by delicious food and cocktails!

• chilis or a movie :) maybe even just run around outside in the middle of the night! that would be fun! slendy?

• Hmmm... either swimming, a picnic at a park, or rollerskating/ rollerblading sound pretty fun

• Mexican place

• Personally I love the beach, i love simple and thoughtful dates.

• Personally I am not too fond of the dinner and a movie cliche and i like things that are more fun but allow for talking. Like bowling, mini golf, a sundae bar, if you do want to do movies maybe a drive in, go for a picnic, an amusement park, just go hang out at a park, etc. I don't know there are some ideas (I was trying to think of inexpensive ideas too but it didn't really work sorry, there are lots of ideas for that too but my mind is blanking).

• Why dont you invite her to your own house and make dinner for her all by yourself? That would be so romantic

• bus stop...